My Beautiful Princess Poem

My Beautiful Princess Poem. Eyes like crystal diamonds, shining light upon me. Listen to my heart beating, it says more than words need to.

Good Night Poems For Her Quotes Hil
Good Night Poems For Her Quotes Hil from quoteshil.com
Happy birthday to you, princess. Princess you know i love you so much in life and when you softly kiss. I see my world through your beautiful eyes, next to you is where my heart lies, for you are my one and only love, a pure gift, thanks to the heaven above. You make my life so beautiful so wonderful and oh so special. My beautiful birthday girl, oh how much you've grown.

For, you alone make it beat;

My beautiful birthday girl, oh how much you've grown. Wrap her up and keep her close, a mother is the path you chose. A pure beauty was found,her looks so profound,yet her life turned around,and her faith gazing down,but it all changed, once they were bound. A black women was the greatest gift that god has ever made. Her lips show a little quiver, as her body holds a shiver. Hoping that all your wishes comes true and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!

Thank you for reading about My Beautiful Princess Poem, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://knowingandsharing.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url